4/14/08

What the hell is Kynni-Chemy?

Kynni-Chemy is the alchemy I apply to myself, Kyndra (Kynni), and as you may know alchemy is the ancient pursuit of changing lead into gold, transformation. I am in the process of transforming myself into someone a little more, someone who feels whole and complete, in a sense, golden. So who is Kyndra? Well I'm a lifetime TS who is late to bloom. I spent my life timid and afraid and have finally decided after nearly 40yrs. it is time to finally be me, or at least as much of me as I can achieve. This brings me to the picture posted with this introduction. You might look at this and see only sadness, but look closer. Yes, that little girl is alone and sad in a dark room, but a door has opened, a shaft of light is upon her and she can come out now. For me that little girl was decades in the dark room, but here I am now, the door has finally opened and I'm now skipping out into the light whenever I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment